Collection: Haruharu Wonder

Everyday Solution, Haruharu. Natural ingredients, fermentation technology or even our package design can be imitated, however our unrivalled value lies in skin benefits that WONDER provides, a product created from the in depth concern for everyday problem.

Pure Beauty
The simple path to be a pure beauty, WONDER.

95% Natural. Our Commitment.
We are poud that our formulcation contain at least 95% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% of ingredients(sometime less!) simply ensure that the formulations deliver on their key promise of offering the best experience in term of look, feel, aroma and stability.

Future of Beautiful skin has been Discovered in our Patented Fermentation Technology.
Our Very own patented fermentation and natural lipasom technology, creates new function of delivering active ingredients deeper into the skin core in order to preserve natural skin health.

4 products
  • Haruharu WONDER Maqui Berry Anti-Oxidant Cream 38g
    Regular price
    $15.00
    Sale price
    $15.00
  • Haruharu WONDER Honey Green Aqua Bomb Cream 38g
    Regular price
    $15.00
    Sale price
    $15.00
  • Haruharu WONDER Honey Green Brilliant Cream
    Regular price
    $15.00
    Sale price
    $15.00
  • Haruharu WONDER Honey Green Rapairative Cream 38g
    Regular price
    $15.00
    Sale price
    $15.00