Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG017/6 Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract , Cymbopogon Citratus Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Saururus Chinensis Leaf/Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Broussonetia Kazinoki Bark Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract , PEG-60 Hydrogenated Cator Oil, Carbomer, Tartaric Acid , Glycolic Acid , Lactic Acid , Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-5, CI 19140, CI 17200, Fragrance.
1. After cleansing, insert clean fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling lemon pad. Make sure that the Cotton Mesh Gauze Side is face you.
2. Use gentle, circular motions all over your dry face and neck. Work way up to the forehead.
3. Next, rotate the pad and make sure the soft, quilted side is facing you. Gentle swipe the softer side all over the face to pick up any remaining debris.
4. Throw pad away and rinse face with lukewarm water.
5. Continue with the rest of your skincare routine. Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon can be used twice a week or as needed.