Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Benzophenone-5, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
1. After cleansing, insert clean fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling lemon pad. Make sure that the Cotton Mesh Gauze Side is face you.
2. Use gentle, circular motions all over your dry face and neck. Work way up to the forehead.
3. Next, rotate the pad and make sure the soft, quilted side is facing you. Gentle swipe the softer side all over the face to pick up any remaining debris.
4. Throw pad away and rinse face with lukewarm water.
5. Continue with the rest of your skincare routine. Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon can be used twice a week or as needed.