Step 1: Sweet sugar helps to peel death cell on surface. Naiacinamade, Vitamin B, C, & E make your skin more bright and healthy. The sugar grain is low-stimulus and good for sebum control.
Step 2. Acid ingredients make the skin more glossy and vitality. Ceramide-3 supplies moisture among the skin cell and toughens skin texture organizational power. The 11 kinds of plants help to keep our skin balance more healthy.
- Apply a teaspoon amount to clean, wet skin.
- Gently massage in a circular motion over entire face for up to 60 seconds, avoiding eye and lip area.
- Do not scrub; use less pressure for sensitive skin.
- Place a generous teaspoon amount in the palm of your hand.
- Massage gel onto fingertips and apply on top of sugar grain.
- As activator is applied, white foam will appear, indicating activation.
- Rub lightly foam on for two to three minutes to infuse Vitamin C and Peptides into the skin.
- Rinse thoroughly.