Too Cool For School best-selling shading has come out with a new shade, #2 Modern, features neutral grey shades for cool skin tone. Neutral grey shade, by rodin optimal colour match for natural and detailing the sculpting on cool tone skin.
Too Cool For School Art Class By Rodin Shading is designed to express detailed contour and dimensional effect with its natural shadow which is inspired by the father of modern sculptor, Rodin.
- New colour option for cool tone.
- A multi-shading product that helps create natural-looking contours to accentuate facial and body features.
- This palette features 3 cool-toned shades which can be used to contour and bronze your face and body.
- You may apply them separately or mix together to create the shade that suits you most!
[How to Use]
1. Mix the 3 shades and apply on desired areas for shading.
2. Apply the 3 shades separately on the nose bridge or hairline for contouring.
3. Mix the 3 shades and apply on the collarbones, forearms or thighs to create natural-